FxPro is a well-known forex broker, which is part of FxPro Financial Services Ltd, which is regulated by the well-known British financial services coordinator Financial Services Authority. In turn, the FxPro broker is regulated by the Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission.
European legislation provides for the insurance of client assets in the amount of 25 thousand euros. FxPro unconditionally guarantees compliance with this law, thus ensuring the protection of customers’ funds from unforeseen dangers. The main office of the broker is located in Cyprus. Official representative offices have in Austria, Greece, France, Great Britain and Russia.
Forex broker FxPro uses in its work only advanced technologies, constantly analyzing the market of services and introducing into its system only the newest and most perfect offers. The company provides favorable trading conditions and access to the widest choice of trading instruments, ranging from currency trading on Forex, futures, indices, contracts for difference on shares (CFD), to precious metals. For clients FxPro broker offers 8 trading terminals and various payment services for depositing or withdrawing funds.
Forex broker’s conditions FxPro:
- Forex and spot metals market commission – absent
- Commission on CFD on shares – 0.10%
- Futures CFD commission – fixed
- Availability of scalping for all types of trading instruments
- Protection for negative balance
- The spreads do not change during the news release time
- Fixed stop limit levels
- Offices by phone 24 hours a day, 5 days a week with a wide range of languages
- Minimum deposit – 100 USD
- Minimal trade – 0.1 lot
- Deposit/withdrawal – bank transfers, credit cards and PayPal
- Leverage – from 1:1 to 1:500
- Spread – 1.8 pips per EUR/USD currency pair